Kuna Heritage Society established in December 18, 2000. It is non
profit society organization based in Bali. This initiated by a Balinese
couple who concerned with the fragile of Bali' cultural and natural
heritage preservation among the pressures of global development.
- Develop the awareness to ensure the future of Bali through trainings, field schools, and capacity building activities.
- Strengthen network and synergy among stakeholders in local, national and international level.
- Training, Workshop & Field School
- Development of Human Resources
Organization Structure :
Board of Founders :
Yayasan Bali Kuna, Lembaga Swadaya Masyarakat Peduli Pelestarian Bali ( Bali Heritage Society) :
- I Putu Chandra, Notary Act No. 124, December 18, 2000
- Country Court Registered No. 2, January 12, 2001
-I Gusti Lanang Muliarta
- Catrini Pratihari Kubontubuh
Present Address :
Bali Kuna Heritage Society
Puri Chandra Asri C 95 Biaung - Ketewel
Denpasar – Bali - Indonesia
Phone / Fax : 62.361.467811
Website : www.balikuna.org
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Account Number :
5812256329 PermataBank Denpasar
Swift Code : BBBAIDJA
supported by "Friends of Bali Kuna / Sahabat Bali Kuna", a wonderful
volunteers from universities, individus and collaboration with other
NGOs and related institutions.
Funding and Support :We develop funding and support from our internal fundraising and contributions of donors.
The future depends on what we do in the present and what our understanding of past.